Friday, October 24, 2008

Analysis of Sunday in the Park

Authour's point of view:
Sunday in the park by Bel Kaufman, it is a story about two families spend their time in the same park but they have a fight about their children because a fat boy throw sand to a little boy but the father of a fat boy doesn't blame his son sothat it can make a little boy's partent has a question why that father doesn't blame his son and the parent of a little boy is not happy and get angry. However, in the end, they don't have a fight. The author of this story implies some messages about difference of background in education and economic can make people have different ideas of living and can have so different lifestyle. Including, how parents treat their children is an effect of education and economic backgroud too. I am totally agree with the author. I think a level of education and difference in economis background can influence all human behaviors.

Personal refection:
We face this kind of situation everyday. The situation that I used to deal was people didn't queue up the line. One time, I went to Hongkong Disney land and I was in line for playing some thing but some tourists wanted to jump to the queue. I told them it was a line here and make them go to the end of the line. I deal with this kind of this situation by telling them but tell them nicely because I don't want to fight with someone if they don't do what I tell them , I won't do anything next. I understand that people are different and we can't expect all people will do the same way that I do.

4 comments:

NoNtnOnT said...

Yeah! I agree with you in both parts. We can see the total difference between two families to classify good and bad behavior and the result of the story. It is true that we can see this kind of situation in the real world, and we need to do something that impact to us. Cheers!

Lucy said...

Yes,this kind of situation happaned a lot.I think some time we should do some exercise and become strong and powerful.Doning this exercise not because we want to hirt others, but becouse we can stop let others to hirt us.

LekNuntida said...

I agree with Lucy. Exercising power is not to hurt others but to prohibit others from hurting us. However, Ann, you still dare to tell that kind of person what's wrong. Good job^^.

Temmi said...

we were in very similar situation.haha and I agree like you mentioned. we should understand the differences becuase it is impossleb to expect everone will think samely as we do.
nice job Ann :)